- hardened alloy stainless steel jaws and slide
- Mono block solid slider
- Complies with: DIN862
- External and internal measurement
- Fine adjustment
- Capacity - 0-600mm/0-24"
- Jaw length - 100mm
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Caliper Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Jaw Configuration||Deep Jaw Outside and Inside (Nib Type Jaw)|
|Thumb Wheel||Fine Adjust Thumb Wheel|
|UKAS Calibration Included||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||0|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||600|
|Min Measurement Range [inch]||0|
|Max Measurement Range [inch]||24|
|Sub Type||Large Workshop|
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW192-20D Digital Scribing Height Gauge 192 Series 150mm (6 inch)Special Price £118.69 £98.91 Regular Price £123.00
- Moore and Wright Dial Test Indicator Universal Holder MW-Z40010Special Price £13.90 £11.58 Regular Price £14.40
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW220-02DDL Digital Interchangeable Anvil External Micrometer 400-500mm (-) 220-DDL SeriesSpecial Price £443.52 £369.60 Regular Price £459.60
- Moore and Wright MW110-30DBL Standard Digital Caliper 0-300mm (0-12 inch) 110 SeriesSpecial Price £71.82 £59.85 Regular Price £156.00