- Hardened and lapped steel measuring faces with spherical ends
- Designed to allow you to accurately set micrometers
- Size - 75mm
- Marked with size on shaft
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright MW-516DIG Moving Jaw Digital Caliper n/a 12.7-150mm (6-0.5 inch)Special Price £52.18 £43.48 Regular Price £56.40
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW170-20DH Digital Depth Gauge with hook 0-200mm (0-8 inch) 170 SeriesSpecial Price £85.56 £71.30 Regular Price £88.20
- Moore and Wright MW460-01D Thickness Digital Caliper -(-)Special Price £84.36 £70.30 Regular Price £91.20