- Hardened and lapped steel measuring faces with spherical ends
- Designed to allow you to accurately set micrometers
- Size - 75mm
- Marked with size on shaft
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright 100mm 3.94" Grade 2 Webbed Angle Plate E200Special Price £99.01 £82.51 Regular Price £102.60
- 47 Piece Steel Slip Gauge Set Grade 2 Moore and Wright 700 SeriesSpecial Price £211.33 £176.11 Regular Price £219.00
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW200-02DBL Digital External Micrometer 25-50mm (-) 200 SeriesSpecial Price £95.53 £79.61 Regular Price £109.80
- Moore and Wright 0-25mm Analogue Indicating Snap MicrometerSpecial Price £269.74 £224.78 Regular Price £291.60