- Features wide measuring range with interchangeable anvils.
- Hardened and ground spindles/anvils.
- "Tube type" low weight model.
- Resolution 0.01mm.
- Satin-chrome scale.
- Durable frame with insulated grips.
- Tungsten carbide measuring faces and constant force ratchet.
- Packed in wooden/plastic box with standards and adjusting key.
- Range 800-900mm.
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools.
|Type||Analogue External Micrometer|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Mic Construction||Enamel Finish Tubular Light Weight Frame with Heat Insulation Grip|
|Micrometer Locking Lever||With Locking Lever|
|Micrometer Ratchet Type||Ratchet Thimble|
|Measuring Contact Material||Carbide|
|UKAS Calibration Included||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||800|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||900|
|Sub Type||Interchangeable Anvil External|
- Moore and Wright MW432-01DC Inside Groove Digital Caliper 432 Series 5-15mm (0.2-0.6 inch)Special Price £226.97 £189.14 Regular Price £276.60
- Moore and Wright 10mm Lifting Type Thickness Gauge MMW455-15Special Price £59.39 £49.49 Regular Price £64.20
- Moore and Wright Steel Pin Gauge Set 100 pieces 8.01 - 9.00mm (0.01mm increments)Special Price £376.36 £313.63 Regular Price £390.00
- Moore and Wright 12.7mm 1/2" Digital Plunger Indicator 405 Series with Lug Back MW405-04DBSpecial Price £74.69 £62.24 Regular Price £77.40