- Data Cable-USB to suit all DABS Products
- Direct output to PC, no need for software - Data can be sent to any Microsoft Office software
- Data send button is located on the switchbox
- Input - Digimatic Signal from DABS device
- Output - USB keyboard signal
- Power Supply - 5V from the PC bus power (USB)
- The cable connection at the switchbox is the same as for Mitutoyo instruments
The input tool is an interface that converts measurement data to keyboard signals for sending to a PC, enabling you to easily input data from a Moore and Wright measuring instrument, equipped with Digimatic output, directly to an off-the-shelf spreadsheet package such as Excel or word processor like Word or even Notepad.
Please Note - This unit will only work with compatible Moore and Wright DABS products for more information please click the datasheet below or contact our sales team
Moore and Wright History - Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright 200mm 7.87" Grade 2 Open Ended Angle Plate E304Special Price £360.26 £300.22 Regular Price £371.40
- Moore and Wright 0-25mm 1" Digital Mini Depth Gauge with Fractions MW177-01DSpecial Price £27.19 £22.66 Regular Price £29.40
- Moore and Wright 50-210mm Bore Internal Micrometer 900 Series MW902MSpecial Price £171.70 £143.08 Regular Price £177.00
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW170-30DB n/a 0-300mm (0-12 inch) 170 SeriesSpecial Price £109.42 £91.18 Regular Price £112.80