- Features a unique hydraulic central lock for all arms and swivel positions.
- A robust design with fine adjustment.
- Powerful on/off magnetic base 80Kg/ 175 LBS force.
- Universal model which can be used for indicators with or without "lug" on back plate.
- Accepts dial test indicators, digital indicators and normal indicators.
- Dovetail groove for clamping a dial test indicator.
Moore and Wright History...Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore & Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer's tools.
|Type||Magnetic Hydraulic Indicator Stand|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|