- Accurately milled steel blades.
- Designed to check both internal and external thread forms.
- All blades fixed in a steel sleeve.
- Marked with nominal size on each blade.
- No. of Blades: 22.
- Screw Pitch - ISO Metric.
- Pitch in mm - 0.35, 0.4, 0.45, 0.5, 0.6, 0.7, 0.75, 0.8, 1, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6.
- ISO metric blades can be used to check SI (System International) metric threads.
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer's tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright Dial Test Indicator Universal Holder MW-Z40010Special Price £13.90 £11.58 Regular Price £14.40
- Moore and Wright 225-250mm Metric External Micrometer 210 Series MW210-06Special Price £87.89 £73.24 Regular Price £90.60