- Interchangeable contact points.
- Set of carbide tipped contact points included.
- Supplied with dial indicator, resolution 0.01mm.
- Unique self centring device.
- Packed as set with all necessary accessories to measure the complete range as shown.
- Range - 10-18mm.
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools.
|Type||Analogue Cylinder Bore Gauge|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Accuracy Imperial[inch]||+/- 1 Digit|
|Accuracy Metric[mm]||+/- 1 Digit|
|Measuring Contact Material||Carbide|
|UKAS Calibration Included||Optional|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||10|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||18|
- Moore and Wright 165mm Precision Engineers Level MWELSSpecial Price £155.75 £129.79 Regular Price £178.80
- Moore and Wright 150mm 6" Dual Sided Engineers Rule ER206FSpecial Price £8.54 £7.12 Regular Price £10.32
- Moore and Wright 12.7mm 0.5" IP54 Digital Absolute Indicator MW430-01DABSSpecial Price £222.91 £185.76 Regular Price £231.00