- Interchangeable contact points.
- Set of carbide tipped contact points included.
- Supplied with dial indicator, resolution 0.01mm.
- Unique self centring device.
- Range - 18-35mm.
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools.
|Type||Analogue Cylinder Bore Gauge|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Accuracy Metric[mm]||+/- 1 Digit|
|Measuring Contact Material||Carbide|
|UKAS Calibration Included||Optional|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||18|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||35|
- Moore and Wright 0-25mm Blade Outside Micrometer MW275-01Special Price £157.14 £130.95 Regular Price £162.00
- Moore and Wright Hydraulic Magnetic Stand MW485-01Special Price £67.51 £56.26 Regular Price £69.60
- Moore and Wright Standard Pair Vee Blocks 160mm/ 6.30" - 200 SeriesSpecial Price £513.91 £428.26 Regular Price £529.80
- Moore and Wright Steel Pin Gauge Set 100 pieces 6.01 - 7.00mm (0.01mm increments)Special Price £347.46 £289.55 Regular Price £397.80