- Interchangeable contact points.
- Set of carbide tipped contact points included.
- Supplied with dial indicator, resolution 0.01mm.
- Unique self centring device.
- Range - 18-35mm.
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools.
|Type||Analogue Cylinder Bore Gauge|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Accuracy Metric[mm]||+/- 1 Digit|
|Measuring Contact Material||Carbide|
|UKAS Calibration Included||Optional|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||18|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||35|
- Moore and Wright 100mm 4" Outside Spring Calipers 524Special Price £16.21 £13.51 Regular Price £22.32
- Moore and Wright 25mm 1" IP54 Digital Absolute Indicator MW430-02DABSSpecial Price £255.92 £213.27 Regular Price £265.20
- Moore and Wright MW110-15DFC Fraction Digital Caliper DFC Series 0-150mm (0-6 inch)Special Price £56.75 £47.29 Regular Price £58.80
- Moore and Wright Imperial Screw Pitch Gauges 30 Blades MW800 Series 806Special Price £40.54 £33.78 Regular Price £42.00