- Interchangeable contact points.
- Set of carbide tipped contact points included.
- Supplied with dial indicator, resolution 0.01mm.
- Unique self centring device.
- Packed as set with all necessary accessories to measure the complete range as shown.
- Range - 35-50mm.
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools.
|Type||Analogue Cylinder Bore Gauge|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Accuracy Metric[mm]||+/- 1 Digit|
|Measuring Contact Material||Carbide|
|UKAS Calibration Included||Optional|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||35|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||50|
- Moore and Wright 100-125mm Traditional External Micrometer MW1966M125Special Price £107.69 £89.74 Regular Price £123.60
- Moore and Wright Mini Magnetic Indicator Stand 497-01Special Price £48.29 £40.24 Regular Price £52.20