- Interchangeable contact points.
- Set of carbide tipped contact points included.
- Unique self centring device.
- Supplied with dial indicator, resolution 0.01mm.
- Suppled in storage box.
- Range - 50-160mm.
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools.
|Type||Analogue Cylinder Bore Gauge|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Accuracy Metric[mm]||+/- 1 Digit|
|Measuring Contact Material||Carbide|
|UKAS Calibration Included||Optional|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||50|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||160|
We do not offer a Moore and Wright Imperial equivalent, however we do stock a 2-6" bore gauge which is similar and may be of interest. Please search for part number ME-BG-2-6I. Thank you.
- Moore and Wright Universal Surface Scribing Block Gauge 225 and 300mm/ 9 and 12"Special Price £141.43 £117.86 Regular Price £145.80
- 150mm/6 inch Firm Joint Jenny (Odd Leg / Hermaphrodite) Calipers - Moore and WrightSpecial Price £19.67 £16.39 Regular Price £20.28
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW100-15BI Standard 0-150mm (0-6 inch) 100 SeriesSpecial Price £21.42 £17.85 Regular Price £22.08
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW210-02DDL Digital External Micrometer 125-150mm (-) 210-DDL SeriesSpecial Price £263.65 £219.71 Regular Price £271.80