- Interchangeable contact points.
- Set of carbide tipped contact points included.
- Unique self centring device.
- Supplied with dial indicator, resolution 0.01mm.
- Suppled in storage box.
- Range - 160-250mm.
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools.
|Type||Analogue Cylinder Bore Gauge|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Accuracy Metric[mm]||+/- 1 Digit|
|Measuring Contact Material||Carbide|
|UKAS Calibration Included||Optional|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||160|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||250|
- Moore and Wright 50-75mm Metric External Micrometer 200 Series MW200-03Special Price £37.06 £30.88 Regular Price £38.40
- Moore and Wright 100mm METRIC Only Sliding adjustable T Square DS71041Special Price £43.43 £36.19 Regular Price £45.00
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW170-20DH Digital Depth Gauge with hook 0-200mm (0-8 inch) 170 SeriesSpecial Price £75.26 £62.72 Regular Price £86.40