- Interchangeable contact points.
- Set of carbide tipped contact points included.
- Unique self centring device.
- Supplied with dial indicator, resolution 0.01mm.
- Suppled in storage box.
- Range - 160-250mm.
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools.
|Type||Analogue Cylinder Bore Gauge|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Accuracy Metric[mm]||+/- 1 Digit|
|Measuring Contact Material||Carbide|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||160|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||250|
|Bore Gauge Depth (Inch)||8″|
|Number of settings rings in set||0|
|Number of measuring heads||5|
|Bore Gauge Depth (mm)||205mm|
- Moore and Wright 0.05-1.00mm Metric Feeler Gauge Set Precision Range 393MSpecial Price £31.43 £26.19 Regular Price £32.40
- Moore and Wright 0.03-0.50mm Metric Feeler Gauge Set Precision Range MEB-387MSpecial Price £19.67 £16.39 Regular Price £20.28