- Traditional Engineers' screw cutting gauge.
- Suitable for most standard metric and imperial thread forms.
- Accurately milled angles for precise evaluation of thread form.
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright 160mm/ 6.30" Grade 2 Webbed Angle Plate E202Special Price £185.08 £154.23 Regular Price £190.80
- Moore and Wright 300mm/ 12" Digital Protractor with Graduation Scale MW506-02Special Price £54.13 £45.11 Regular Price £55.80
- Moore and Wright Steel Pin Gauge Set 100 pieces 2.01 - 3.00mm (0.01mm increments)Special Price £300.31 £250.26 Regular Price £343.80
- Moore and Wright MW150-50DDL Large Workshop Digital Caliper 150 Series 0-500mm (0-20 inch)Special Price £201.37 £167.81 Regular Price £207.60