- The Moore and Wright MW612 Series coaxial indicator is an easy to use gauge able to find the centre of a bore, external cylindrical boss or align with centre punch marks
- Fitted to the main body is a metric indicator dial, this will remain stationary and facing the operator whilst the spindle is running
- The centre finder should be run at a low rpm, then adjust each axis on the machine tool until the indicator movement is reduced to the minimum travel
- Included with the centre finder are three straight feelers for inside diameter alignment, three curved feelers for outside diameter alignment and a sprung loaded centre point
- An internal bore measuring range of 300mm and maximum external diameter of 300mm can be achieved using the feelers provided
- 10mm diameter ground shaft for mounting into the machine spindle
- Suitable for vertical or horizontal setup and operation
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer's tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|