- Designed for precise marking out operations
- Hardened and tempered steel base, ground on one end and bottom face
- Vee groove for locating on cylindrical workpieces
- Two retractable locating pins
- Radial grooves in the side facilitate comfortable handling
- One handed fine adjustment
- Supplied with two interchangeable pillars and one 4mm diameter scriber
- Base size - 80 x 65mm/ 3 1/8 x 2 1/2"
- Pillar Height - 225mm/ 9" and 300mm/ 12"
- Scriber diameter - 4mm/ 5/32"
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW192-20D Digital Scribing Height Gauge 192 Series 150mm (6 inch)Special Price £122.22 £101.85 Regular Price £126.00
- 0.4" Imperial Moore and Wright Plunger Dial Indicator DIP232ESpecial Price £47.17 £39.31 Regular Price £51.00
- Moore and Wright MW720-01 Cylinder Bore Gauge Setting Master Kit 720 SeriesSpecial Price £292.16 £243.47 Regular Price £301.20
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW193-30DDL Digital Scribing Height Gauge 193 Series 300mm (12 inch)Special Price £458.04 £381.70 Regular Price £472.20