- Newalls universal function Digital Read Out Console with functions for both Mills and Lathes
- Each axis has a clean, crisp, easy to read 7 segment LED display
- The high density, high contrast, 3.5" TFT LCD display is intuitive, with a clear simple and easy to use menu system
- User definable Axis legends
- The long life membrane keypad is durable and easy to clean
- The display is in a solid cast construction which is rugged and ergonomically designed
- It is powered by a safe, low voltage power supply (UL)
- There are various options for mounting the console thought its single mounting point, mounting arms are available separately. Panel mount version also available
- The console is suitable for milling, boring, turning, grinding, and general machining operations
- The console is compatible with both Newall's Spherosyn and Microsyn encoders
Newall is a brand of Custom Sensors and Technologies (CST) and has specialized for more than 40 years in providing the machine tool and other machinery and production industries with leading edge technologies that increase productivity and machine tool efficiency.
The need for a reliable and highly accurate linear encoder led Newall in 1973 to develop its world renowned Spherosyn linear encoder. Spherosyn incorporates a truly unique design in that none of the electrical or measuring components are exposed to the harsh workshop environment.
DP1200 main functions include: Linear and segmented error comp. Undo, Line hole routine, Bolt hole circle routine, Arc contouring, Skew
DP1200 advanced functions include: Feed rate display, Axis vectoring/summing, Programmable memory/teach, Polar coordinate readings, Tool offsets, Taper calculations, Real-Time tool path graphics, Auto-zoom
Languages available: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Czech, Russian, Portuguese, Danish
Please feel free to contact our technical staff for assistance as we will be able to help you choose the best setup for your machine
Three axis display with four axis input where the 3rd and 4th inputs are summed by the console.