- Newall's NMS300 Digital Readout Packages set the standard for reliability, value and ease of use.
- Newall's inductive encoders are simple to install and include suitable brackets for the Myford Super 7 and Connoisseur 20" between centre lathe.
- Reliable and dependable inductive encoder technology with an IP67 rating - All electronic and measuring components are sealed from the environment
- Continually provides accurate readings even under the harshest work shop conditions. Tolerant to shock and vibration.
- No cleaning or maintenance required.
- The NMS300 console is supplied with mounting arm and fixing hardware. The NMS300 is available in a panel mount configuration. The unique mounting design was specially engineered to make for a clean, seamless look.
- Console functions include: Absolute / Incremental operation, Axis Pre-set / Zero reset, Inch/mm conversion, Multiple language support, Radius/Diameter Readings, Tool Offset Library (50) and Taper Calculation.
Lathe not included. DRO kit only.
Newall has specialized for more than 40 years in providing the machine tool and other machinery and production industries with leading edge technologies that increase productivity and machine tool efficiency. The need for a reliable and highly accurate linear encoder led Newall in 1973 to develop its world renowned Spherosyn linear encoder. Spherosyn incorporates a truly unique design in that none of the electrical or measuring components are exposed to the harsh workshop environment.
|Type||Lathe Digital Readout Kit|