- Accurately establishes tool length offsets for milling and CNC machines
- Large 1" diameter contact face allows all flutes of the end mill to make contact eliminating issues caused by small variations in flute length
- The contact face is lightly spring loaded to protect against overrun
- The rectangular base and recessed indicator face allow it to fit between vise jaws on a pair of parallel bars. (competitor models with a round base are unable to do this
- Stainless steel contact face
- Offset height 4.000 in (101.6mm)
- Large 2.2" easy to read indicator face
- Easy calibration check using 1-2-3 blocks
- Gage graduations 0.001"/ Gage repeatability 0.0002"
- Body made from red anodized 6061-T6 aluminium
Edge Technology Pro Touch Off / Z Axis Setting Gauge
Set tools like a pro with the Pro Touch Off Gage by Edge Technology. Dramatically decrease set up time and eliminate tool path mismatch. The Pro Touch Off Gage allows you to standardize the way tool offsets are measured in your shop, ensuring every job is set-up the same way and runs without issue. To use this gage just lower the tool down onto the contact face until the indicator reads zero. At that point you can be confident that the tool tip is exactly 4 inches from the surface the Pro Touch Off Gage is sitting on. Get one today and start setting your tools like a pro!
This product has been superseded by ME-ED-52-000.
New redesigned case and manual included
Offset Height - 4 inch
Dial Size - 2.2 inch
|Type||Touch Off Gage|