- The Surfmatic MTR110 is a pocket sized surface roughness measuring instrument ideally suited to rapid on-the-spot surface measurements. Conforms to ISO Class 3
- Back-light LCD.
- Dynamic Test Display - progress of cut-off length during testing.
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries.
- Protection slide on pick-up.
- Auto-off after 90 seconds.
- Both Ra and Rz parameters in one instrument.
- Features external calibration.
- Large measuring range suitable for most materials.
- Piezo-electric pick-up stylus for external surfaces.
Moore and Wright History
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools.
Rz is the mean of all of the maximum peak to valley heights, from each sampling length, within the assessment length. Ra is the universally recognised and most used international parameter of roughness. It is the arithmetic mean of absolute departures of the roughness profile from the mean line.
Includes steel test piece.
Includes charger unit.
Moore and Wright
|Type||Surface Roughness Tester|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
- Moore and Wright 150mm/6inch Outside Firm Joint Calipers 3316RSpecial Price £14.32 £11.93 Regular Price £14.76
- Moore and Wright 200mm 8" Outside Firm Joint Calipers 3318Special Price £19.67 £16.39 Regular Price £20.28