- The Wixey digital angle gauge/inclinometer WR300 Type 2 has a wide range of applications for measuring and setting angles
- Displaying the measurement on an easy to read LCD display with backlight
- Easy to calibrate - any reference surface, by placing the unit onto a magnetic surface and pressing the zero button
- The unit constructed from an aluminium extrusion with strong magnets fitted in the base.
- The ABS moulded front panel has the LCD display, on/off and zero buttons
- Sets the angle of jointer fences and band saw tables
- Resolution - 0.1 Degrees, Range - +/- 180 Degrees
- Accuracy - +/- 0.2 Degrees, Repeatably +/- 0.1 Degrees
- WR300 Type 2 is a fully electronic sensor (no moving parts)
- Uses a standard single AAA battery
Accurately sets saw blade bevel angle
This unit has a number of possible applications such as the following;
- Mitre saws.
- Table saws.
- Planner fence
- Band saw fence.
- Tilting angle plates.
- Angle table.
- Sine table.
- Swivel / tilt vice.
Auto shut off for extended battery life
Size - 2.4" x 2.4" x 0.98"
|Type||Inclinometer/ Angle Gauge|