- Wixey WR360 Angle Gauge/Inclinometer - suitable for a wide range of applications for measuring and setting angles
- Simple Calibration - Place the gauge on to the surface or machine bed, select ABS mode and zero the gauge
- High Precision Graduated Level Vial - Each graduation is 0.03 degrees (2 minutes)
- ABS and Incremental Zero Options - two zero memories
- The gauge will display a reading relative to the reference surface, this means the reference does not need to be level.
- Display hold function button
- Resolution - 0.1 Degrees, Range - +/- 180 Degrees
- Accuracy - +/- 0.1 Degrees, Repeatably +/- 0.1 Degrees
- The WR360 is a mechanical pendulum type gauge
Applications Include - Mitre saws, Table saws, Planner fence, Band saw fence, Tilting angle plates, Angle table, Sine table, Swivel / tilt vice etc.
|Type||Inclinometer/ Angle Gauge|