- Setting Height: 50mm.
- Plain Base.
- Block Dimensions - 50mm wide, 50mm deep and 47mm high.
- Maximum Overall Height: 50.5mm.
- Contact Area Diameter: 32mm.
- Contact Area Travel: 2.8mm.
- Dial Diameter: 42mm.
- Resolution: 0.01mm.
- Accuracy: +/-0.015mm.
- Included with the gauge - Wooden storage case.
The Z axis tool setting gauge allows an accurate tool height to be set from the work piece or machine table. The gauge has a large contact area on the top face, for the tool. The tool height is then adjusted to bring the reading on the dial to zero, giving a precision tool height of 50mm
The gauge is constructed of hardened stainless and has a plain base. The tool gauge is calibrated by an internal stop that is engaged by the calibration knob. An ideal accessory for digital readouts or CNC machine tools
|Type||Tool Setting Gauge|