- The Wixey saw/ guillotine fence digital readout - model WR700
- Measures - up to 1.5 meters (60 inches)
- The large easy to read display reads in - millimetres or inches with fractions. The decimal inches are displayed with the fractions only appearing when they are precisely at the decimal equivalent
- Easily attachable - It comes with simple mounting brackets and detailed instructions that allow you to mount this on many models
- Including Beisemeyer, Powermatic, Jet, HTC and other T-Square fences as well as Delta Unifence and Dewalt, Vega and other round rail fences
- It may be necessary to make extra spacers or brackets, and drill extra holes in the track or machine table for mounting the scale beam and reading head
- Applications include - Table/bench saw fence. Panel saw fence. Mitre saw end stop. Radial saw end stop. Band saw fence. Guillotine stop
- Included with the saw readout - Digital reading head, readout track with joining piece to give total length of 1.5 meters, bracket kit, instruction
- Incremental measuring mode.
- Absolute measuring mode.
"WIXEY is the brand name of products produced by Barry Wixey Development. With more than 20 years experience designing woodworking machinery and accessories. Products listed as Patented or Patent Pending were designed and developed in the US by Barry Wixey Development."
Millimeter, inch and fraction readout.
Measuring range - 1500mm / 60"
Resolution - 0.1mm / .005"
Accuracy - +/- 0.13mm / +/- .002"
Battery - 2x AAA
|Type||Digital Saw Fence Readout|
Yes this is suitable for most Dewalt models, it is a flexible kit and relatively universal