- 2 axis DRO kit designed to fit onto the Champion 20V Chester Machine Tools hobby milling machine with 700mm x 180mm table
- High quality CNC machined encoder brackets with all the required bolts and fixings supplied
- High precision 5 micron resolution magnetic encoders on both the longitudinal and cross travel (higher resolution upgrades are available, please contact us)
- A robust non contact system with the encoder being fully sealed to IP67 and flexible armoured cable
- Supplied with the M-DRO MDC700 2 axis mill console offering a high performance console with dedicated milling and drilling functions
- Functions include; mm/inch, PCD, line of holes, 200 SDM zero memory, arc contouring and incline milling
- The console features a sturdy die cast metal housing, which offers a very solid feel compared to plastic cased models
- User friendly front panel layout with dedicated zero key for each axis and clearly identifiable function keys
- UK written user manual and full colour, step by step install guides
- 2 year warranty and full technical support by our team of engineers
Mill not included. DRO kit only.
We offer an extensive range of Digital Readout equipment from most of the major manufacturers. This allows the most suitable options of consoles and encoders to be selected; based on functionality, price, and available mounting space. Both linear and rotary encoders are available in a variety of compact profile options. We stock a large range of adaptor cables and interfaces to allow simple replacement of damaged/faulty existing equipment for most manufacturers. A PC based DRO interface and axis summing interfaces are also available. Please feel free to contact our technical staff for further advice, or to arrange an on-site install by one of our engineers (uk only).
With minimal modification this kit would also fit the Warco WM18 milling machine
|Type||Mill Digital Readout Kit|