- Complete M-DRO 2 axis Digital Readout package suitable for most lathes up to 30 inches between centres
- The package includes the M-DRO magnetic encoders, which offer a very compact profile size making them suitable for all sizes of machines including mini bench top lathes
- The 350mm and 750mm reading length encoders can easily be cut to any length to suit installation
- Standard universal bracket kit is included with angle and flat plate brackets, slotted for easy adjustment
- The encoders work on a non-contact system with a full IP67 sealed encapsulated reading head. Highly resistant to cutting oil and contamination
- The M-DRO MDC700-2L two axis display offers a high performance console with dedicated lathe functions.
- Functions include; mm/inch, tool offsets, taper measure and 200 SDM zero memory
- The console features a die cast metal housing with a durable and wipe clean front panel graphic overlay with PCB mount switches
- Please feel free to contact our technical staff for assistance as we will be able to help you choose the best set up for your machine
- Encoder lengths: 350mm and 750mm (can be cut to length)
We offer an extensive range of Digital Readout equipment from most of the major manufacturers. This allows the most suitable options of consoles and encoders to be selected; based on functionality, price, and available mounting space. Both linear and rotary encoders are available in a variety of compact profile options. We stock a large range of adaptor cables and interfaces to allow simple replacement of damaged/faulty existing equipment for most manufacturers. A PC based DRO interface and axis summing interfaces are also available. Please feel free to contact our technical staff for further advice, or to arrange an on-site install by one of our engineers.
Console input: 2 axis
Console Supply: 100-240v AC
|Type||Magnetic Encoders Lathe Digital Readout Package|
Yes, this is an optional upgrade, however this is not yet available on the website. Please call us to place your order over the phone, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements for a quotation to be emailed to you. Many thanks