- test 2 9.18
- Measuring Range: 0-70mm
- Mono-block solid slider model.
- Resolution: 0.05mm
- 4-way measurement.
- Made of hardened stainless steel
- Chromed scale with laser engraved graduations.
- The scale shows mm
- Measuring surface is micro-lapped
- Supplied with storage wallet
0-70mm Precision Miniature Pocket Vernier Caliper
Moore and Wright History
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineer’s tools
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
|Caliper Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Caliper Depth Rod Style||Flat|
|Thumb Wheel||Thumb Grip|
|UKAS Calibration Included||UKAS Calibration Available|
|Min Measurement Range [mm]||0|
|Max Measurement Range [mm]||70|
- Moore and Wright MW110-20DFC Fraction Digital Caliper DFC Series 0-150mm (0-6 inch)Special Price £100.10 £83.42 Regular Price £103.20
- Moore and Wright 150mm 6" Powder Coated Outside Caliper MW526PSpecial Price £19.21 £16.01 Regular Price £26.40
- Moore and Wright 150mm/6 inch Inside Spring Calipers 516RSpecial Price £25.61 £21.34 Regular Price £26.40
- Moore and Wright 0-200mm Metric External Micrometer set MW215-04BLSpecial Price £392.86 £327.38 Regular Price £405.00