- Basic type
- Powerful on/off magnetic base
- Magnetic force 80Kg / 175 LBS
- Universal model which can be used for indicators with or without "lug" on back plate
- Accepts dial test indicators, digital indicators and normal indicators
- Extra rigid
Moore and Wright History...
Founded in 1906 by innovative young engineer Frank Moore, Moore and Wright has been designing, manufacturing and supplying precision measuring equipment to global industry for over 100 years. With roots fixed firmly in Sheffield, England, the company began by manufacturing a range of calipers, screwdrivers, punches and other engineers tools.
|Type||Magnetic Indicator Stand|
|Brand||Moore and Wright|
The clamp and dial are plastic. Many thanks
- Moore and Wright 160mm/ 6.30" Grade 2 Webbed Angle Plate E202Special Price £185.08 £154.23 Regular Price £190.80
- Moore and Wright 200mm 7.87" Grade 2 Webbed Angle Plate E204Special Price £291.00 £242.50 Regular Price £300.00
- Moore and Wright 100mm 3.94" Grade 2 Webbed Angle Plate E200Special Price £101.86 £84.88 Regular Price £105.00