Items 1-12 of 214
- Moore and Wright 0-10mm Lifting Type Thickness Gauge MW455-25Special Price £70.49 £58.74 Regular Price £76.20
- Mitutoyo MIT-500-196-30 Standard 0-150mm (0-6 inch) Series 500Special Price £83.82 £69.85 Regular Price £136.80
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW110-15DBL Standard Digital Caliper 0-150mm (0-6 inch) 110 SeriesSpecial Price £23.93 £19.94 Regular Price £56.40
- Machine DRO ME-CAL-TOL-150 0-150mm (0-6 inch)£18.74 £15.62
- Moore and Wright MEB-MW110-20DBL Standard Digital Caliper 0-200mm (0-8 inch) 110 SeriesSpecial Price £42.70 £35.58 Regular Price £95.40
- Machine DRO ME-CAL-PO-75 Pocket 0-75mm (0-3 inch) n/a£28.33 £23.61
- Mitutoyo MIT-500-171-30 Digital - (-)Special Price £188.10 £156.75 Regular Price £198.00
- Mitutoyo 505-730 Dial Caliper 0-150mmSpecial Price £127.68 £106.40 Regular Price £134.40
- Baty BAT-DC-1-WP - (-)£118.80 £99.00
- 0-150mm/ 0-6" Mitutoyo Vernier Dual-Scale CaliperSpecial Price £40.48 £33.73 Regular Price £42.60
- Bowers MEB-30-910-9502 - (-)Special Price £327.26 £272.72 Regular Price £334.80
- Our digital calipers each feature large LCD readouts, and are engineered for instant and accurate measurements. Zero set buttons help to keep tools calibrated, while inch/mm control buttons allow you to read measurements in metric or imperial. SPC cables also available
- Our range of dial calipers are designed for fast, smooth and accurate measurements. These calipers are constructed of hardened stainless steel for extra durability and are shock proof.
- Our range of special purpose calipers are designed for fast, smooth and accurate measurements. There are a wide variety of special purpose calipers with their own unique attributes.
- Our vernier calipers each feature a rule and a sliding jaw and are engineered for instant and accurate measurements. These calipers are constructed of hardened stainless steel for extra durability.