- The DRO-INT-SDIFF interface combines the output of quadrature encoders into a single quadrature output.
- The interface will add or subtract the difference of the two encoder inputs.
- Count direction of the encoder inputs can be changed by swapping the input connections over and using the DIP switch on the interface.
- No external power supply require, the interface is powered by the console encoder supply.
- Compatible with 1, 5, 10 and 25 micron resolution quadrature encoders. Please note both encoders connected must be the same resolution.
- Designed and built in the UK
- For compatible encoders and display consoles please check the datasheet below. Please feel free to contact our technical staff for assistance.
Applications include:Milling machine quill and knee/head encoder outputs combined on the Z axis console input, when lowering the quill or raising the height of the knee the console will maintain the distance from the spindle to table. Lathe carriage and compound slide encoder outputs combined. Carriage travel can be used as the coarse/main feed, with travel of the compound slide used as the fine feed. (compound slide must be set parallel)